Home Insurance in Ohio
Home insurance protects your home in the event of a disaster or an accident with a guest. It is important to get the right insurance before it happens. We provide coverage for homeowners here at M & M Insurance Group in Chesterland, OH.
Home insurance protects not only the structure of your home but also your personal items and assets. It protects you if you cannot live in your home following a temporary loss. Our agents will assist you in finding the right amount of coverage that meets your needs.
Home Insurance Requirements
Home insurance is not legally required in the state of Ohio. However, your mortgage lender may require you to purchase a home insurance policy.
Home Insurance Coverage
Here is what home insurance covers:
- Dwelling: This covers the costs of repairing or rebuilding your home following damage by a natural disaster. To be safe, you want to make sure you purchase enough coverage to cover the costs of replacing your property if need be.
- Other structures:This covers any structure on your home that’s not permanently attached to your home, including detached garages, sheds, fences, and more.
- Personal property: This covers if your personal belongings become damaged or stolen following a covered loss. Your personal items include clothes, furniture, electronics, and more.
- Loss of use: This covers living expenses for you if you cannot live in your home while it is being rebuilt. This will take care of your hotel stays and food expenses.
- Personal liability: This protects you if someone else files a lawsuit against you following property damage or bodily injury.
If you are interested in receiving a home insurance quote, please call M & M Insurance Group today. We are located in Chesterland, OH.