Auto Insurance in Ohio
Auto insurance covers you if you get into a car accident and your vehicle sustains physical damage. It also protects your finances if you are responsible for causing another person’s injuries or property damage. We offer Auto insurance here at M & M Insurance Group in Chesterland, OH. Our goal is to ensure your needs are met, and you are fully protected, whether you are behind the wheel or while your vehicle is parked.
Auto Insurance Requirements
Auto insurance is legally required in Ohio. The minimum requirements are as follows:
- Bodily injury liability for $25,000 for each person
- Bodily injury liability for $50,000 for each accident
- Property damage coverage for $25,000
Liability covers you if another party sues you for bodily injury or property damage that you caused.
Auto Insurance Coverage
Auto insurance covers the following:
- Comprehensive: This covers your vehicle if it sustains damage from theft, vandalism, animals, fire, storms, etc. It will cover the expenses of repairing or replacing your vehicle.
- Collison:If your vehicle becomes damaged following a collision with another motorist, this will cover the expenses of repairing or replacing your vehicle.
- Uninsured/underinsured: This covers you if you are involved in an accident with another driver who doesn’t have insurance. The other driver must have also caused the accident. This will cover your medical expenses and lost wages for your injuries.
- Medical payments:If you or your passengers are injured following a collision with another motorist, no matter who is at fault, this will cover your medical expenses or funeral expenses.
- Roadside assistance: This covers you if you are in need of gas delivery, a jump start, or if you are locked out of your vehicle.
To receive an auto insurance quote, call M & M Insurance Group today. We are located in Chesterland, OH.