Motorcycle Insurance in Ohio
Motorcycle insurance covers you the same way auto insurance would for your vehicle. Motorcycle insurance will protect you against damage sustained to your bike if you get into an accident. We provide coverage for various types of motorcycles here at M & M Insurance Group in Chesterland, OH. We will work with you to ensure you receive the right amount of coverage for your unique needs.
Motorcycle Insurance Requirements
Motorcycle insurance is legally required in the state of Ohio. Your policy limits must meet the following:
- Bodily injury coverage for each person for $25,000
- Bodily injury coverage for each accident for $50,000
- Property damage for each accident for $25,000
This coverage protects you if you were to cause injuries to another person or property damage. This will also protect you if the other party files a lawsuit against you.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
The following are all various types of motorcycle insurance coverage that you can choose from to keep your bike protected:
- Uninsured/underinsured: In the event of an incident with a liable motorist, this will protect you if the other driver does not have insurance or does not have enough insurance and causes damage to your vehicle.
- Collison:This covers you if your bike is damaged by another motorist in an accident. Your bike will be covered if it needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Comprehensive: This protects your bike if it sustains damage from the weather, fire, vandalism, animals, etc. Your expenses for repairing or replacing your bike will be covered under this policy.
- Special equipment:This keeps permanent equipment on your bike protected against loss or damage.
- Roadside assistance: This covers you if your bike runs out of gas, gets a flat tire, or suffers a mechanical breakdown while you are on the road.
If you are interested in receiving a motorcycle insurance quote, please call M & M Insurance Group today. We are located in Chesterland, OH.