Commercial Insurance in Ohio
Commercial insurance is the best way to protect your business and business property. We offer insurance for all businesses at M & M Insurance Group in Chesterland, OH. We will do our best to match you with the best insurance policy that meets the needs of your business. We offer various types of coverage ranging from general liability to business owner’s policy.
Commercial Insurance Requirements
While business insurance is not mandatory in Ohio, workers’ compensation and commercial auto insurance are required.
Workers’ compensation insurance is required for every business in the state of Ohio. This coverage protects employees if they fall ill or become injured while at work.
Commercial auto insurance is also required for all businesses in Ohio. The minimum policy limits are:
- Bodily injury coverage for $25,000 for each person
- Bodily injury coverage for $50,000 for each accident
- Property damage coverage for $25,000
Commercial Insurance Coverage
You can choose from a variety of commercial insurance coverage options, including:
- Cyber liability: If your business could use protection against cyberattacks and data breaches, this is for you. It protects sensitive data that your company handles. It is also used for data recovery costs and more.
- Property insurance:This keeps the structure of your business protected, as well as equipment, inventory, contents, and more. It is best for theft, weather damage, and fire damage.
- Business owner’s policy: This policy combines general liability and property insurance together. It protects you if customers damage property or cause bodily injury.
- Professional liability: This protects your business against professional negligence lawsuits, work mistakes, and more.
- General liability: This is perfect for all businesses because it protects them against third-party risks. Your lease may also require you to purchase this policy.
Get a Quote
If you are interested in receiving a commercial insurance quote, please call M & M Insurance Group today. We are located in Chesterland, OH.