Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Insurance for Ohio Businesses
You’ve worked hard to build and cultivate your business. Every day you climb higher and work harder to make your business that much better. Unfortunately, one uninsured claim or disaster could bring that hard work crumbling down. At M&M Insurance, we understand that each business is unique and requires unique coverage. We’ll help you find the best insurance for your business by scouring through competitive rates until we find the right match.
What Is Business Insurance?
Business insurance provides a wide range of different coverages tailored for businesses and their owners. Important coverage your businesses may need includes:
- General liability: General liability refers to basic issues that can arise in any business such as bodily injury, property damage, etc.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP): A BOP combines liability and property coverages into one policy.
- Commercial auto insurance: Personal auto insurance may not cover vehicles used or owned by your company, which is why it’s important to consider commercial auto insurance.
- Commercial Property: Protect your company’s property with commercial property insurance.
- Cyber liability: These days, a lot of work is done online. You want to make sure that your company is protected in case something happens to your or your client’s information.
- Surety bonds: Surety bonds are most useful for contractors, as surety bonds allow them to make a deal with sureties to work on certain projects for their client.
- Employers liability: Employers liability can provide coverage for the employer where workers compensation does not.
- Workers compensation: Whether you have one employee or a thousand, you are typically required to provide workers compensation in case one of your employees gets hurt on the job.
Ohio requires workers compensation and general liability insurance for most businesses. Call M&M Insurance at (440)-729-7600 today or fill out a free online quote to protect your business.
How Much Does Business Insurance Cost?
The cost of your business insurance depends on the coverage on your policy. The average cost of general liability insurance is around $741 a year. Small businesses can pay even less at around $500 a year.
Protect Your Business Today
The agents at M&M Insurance are ready to help you protect your business so you can keep striving to be the best. Call us at (440)-729-7600 or drop by our office to discuss your business’ unique needs.